Broan® 30-Inch Convertible European Style Wall-Mounted Chimney Range Hood, 380 MAX Blower CFM, Stainless Steel LED Light
Enjoy the timeless design of traditional European style and update your kitchen with a fresh new look and LED lighting.
- Three-speed pushbutton control and integrated dual light assembly
- Two 1-level LED modules are included to provide bright cooktop lighting.
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum filter features a quick-release latch and professional style appearance
- Requires separate purchase of a non-ducted kit for indoor exhaust recirculation
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet. Flue extension for higher ceilings is also available (Optional flue extension for 10' ceilings)
- Non-ducted flue extensions available in stainless steel only (includes non-ducted filter)
- Install hood so that the bottom of the unit is 30 to 36 inches above the cooking surface. Mounting height is affected by ceiling height
- For use with electric cooktops and gas ranges to 45,000 BTUs
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulb Wattage
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Ducted & Non-Ducted
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
|Integrated LED Module
|Light Color Temp
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.