Never fiddle with a slide lock on your tongs again with the innovative Napoleon's PRO Series Easy Locking Tongs. The slide-lock loop is easy to use, pull out to open the tongs, slide in to hold the tongs close. It also doubles as a tool-hanger to keep your tongs conveniently close by. These fifteen-inch stainless steel tongs keep hands safely away from the heat but are sturdy enough to handle heavier loads. They are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. The stainless steel construction is wear-resistant and will match your grill nicely. They're ergonomically built to fit the smallest to the biggest hands with no trouble. Add the Napoleon PRO Series Easy Locking Tongs to your grilling arsenal. With one-handed operation and the longevity of the stainless construction, you won't be disappointed. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Single handed operation means that you have your other hand free to hold other, more important things
- Fifteen inch long tongs are easy to handle for large and small hands and keeps hands safely away from the heat
- The sensitive spring action keeps the large scalloped tips dexterous
- Made from durable stainless steel this barbecue grill accessory is easy to clean and will last a lifetime
- Easy to lock and unlock, the slide-lock loop is easy to use, pull out to open the tongs, slide in to hold the tongs close
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.