Charcoal grilling enthusiasts love their grills, but, due to their compact size, they are notoriously short on storage. Napoleon's Charcoal Kettle Tool Hanger is an easy to install accessory that provides storage for up to three tools. Just hang the Charcoal Kettle Tool Hanger off the side of your kettle grill and place your favorite tools. Made from durable stainless steel this barbecue grill accessory is easy to clean and will last a lifetime. This product is specially made to fit the 22-inch (55.9 cm) Charcoal Kettle Grills. How wonderful would it be to have convenient storage for three tools so your favorite utensils are always within easy reach while using a charcoal barbecue grill" The simple design is low profile so that even though your favorite tools are close, they and the hanger are not in the way while working. Whether you are refining your favorite cooking techniques on the barbecue or learning an entirely new way of preparing a meal, Napoleon has the barbecue accessories you need.
- Specifically built to fit 22 inch (55.9 cm) kettle barbecue grills like Napoleon's Kettle Grill with Legs
- Made from durable stainless steel this barbecue grill accessory is easy to clean and will last a lifetime
- Convenient storage for three tools so your favorite utensils are always within easy reach
- The simple design is low profile so that even though your favorite tools are close, they and the hanger are not in the way while working
- Easy to install, just slide the hanger over the lip of the charcoal barbecue grill and hang the tools
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.