Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. This Stainless Steel Chicken Roaster is a compact barbecue cooking tool that will ensure big flavor in your favorite meals. The unit itself is compact, taking up very little real estate on the barbecue grill. That means far more space for your favorite sides and other barbecued foods and more space for you when storing this barbecue grill accessory. The stainless steel chicken roaster accessory features a main single cylinder to support the chicken and hold the liquid. The cup that goes into the chicken holds 250 ml (1 cup) of your favorite liquid to both flavor the bird and keep the meat moist while cooking. Not just for beer, fill the cup with juice, wine, beer, marinades, or water and your favorite aromatics for a delicious roasted meal. A sturdy removable handle is also made from durable stainless steel. It easily slides into and out of a slot at the base of the main unit. Easily move, adjust and carry the chicken roaster with or without a bird. The stainless steel chicken roaster is dishwasher safe, so cleaning is easy.
- TASTY BBQ CHICKEN: The stainless steel chicken roaster is ideal for bringing big flavor to barbecued chicken
- CHAMBER FOR LIQUIDS: Fill the 250 ml capacity (1 cup) chamber with your favorite liquid like beer, juice, wine, and even water and aromatic herbs and spices
- DETACHABLE HANDLE: This chicken roaster comes with a detatchable handle to ensure safe and easy moving and handling of your meal on and off the barbecue
- COMPACT DESIGN: The unit itself is compact for easy storage and extra room on the barbecue for more of your favorite side dishes
- STAINLESS STEEL: Stainless steel is durable and easy to maintain, this chicken roaster is dishwasher safe
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.