The Napoleon PRO Series Stainless Steel Rib/Roast Rack is ideal for every grill master. A two-in-one product that can be used in a gas or charcoal barbecue grill, the stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean. This rack helps to efficiently roast and smoke ribs by standing racks of ribs up and providing the ideal surface area for smoke penetration. Use the rack to hold roasts, chickens and turkeys for the perfect roasted dinner. Heat can reach everywhere so there is no soggy or undercooked piece of meat. The rack holds food and can be placed over a drip tray, roasting pan or baking sheet to catch drippings for fantastic gravies. This Rib and Roast Rack fits all full sized Napoleon Barbecue Grills and Napoleon Charcoal Kettle Barbecue Grills. Integrated handles make moving to and from the barbecue safe and easy. Please remember that the stainless steel will get hot and needs to be handled with heat resistant gloves. Whether you are refining your favorite cooking techniques on the barbecue or learning an entirely new way of preparing a meal, Napoleon has the barbecue accessories you need. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory.
- Made from premium stainless steel, the Rib/Roast Rack is durable and easy to clean
- The durable stainless steel Rib/Roast Rack can be used in a gas or charcoal barbecue grill
- Use as a rack to keep roasts, chickens and other meats off the bottom of the roasting pan to allow for drippings to collect
- Integrated handles make moving to and from the barbecue safe and easy
- Please remember that the stainless steel will become hot when used, please handle while using heat resistant gloves
- Use as a rack to keep ribs upright for optimum smoking and roasting of ribs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.