The perfect grilling companion, the Stainless Steel 12-inch Wok by Napoleon is custom fit for the PRO825 Gas Grill's Power Burner, but can be used easily on any grill, gas, electric and ceramic stove. This stainless steel Wok has a satin finish interior like the professional woks do to prevent food from sticking. The Napoleon Stainless Steel 12-inch Wok features two handles, a large ergonomic handle to manipulate the wok and easily toss your stir fry, and the smaller handle to provide stability when moving large and heavy portions. The flat bottom construction means that this wok can go from grill or stove to table without fear of tipping. Create some culinary masterpieces, hearty stews, delicious soups and stir-fry with the Napoleon Stainless Steel 12-inch Wok. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- This wok is ideal for most cooking surfaces including gas barbecue grills, gas range burners, electric stoves, induction stoves, and is custom fit for Napoleon's PRO825 Gas Barbecue Grill's Power Burner
- Ideal for everything from stir fry, pasta, stew, risotto, and even deep frying
- 12-inch wide (30.5 cm) stainless steel wok
- Easily flip, toss, and handle cooking with the long ergonomic handle
- This wok features in interior satin finish like professional woks to help prevent food from sticking
- A secondary smaller handle provides stability when moving a full wok from the kitchen to the barbecue grill
- The flat bottom provides stability on every surface without fear of tipping
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.