Warm and toast buns for perfect burgers and dogs, keep your hors d'oeuvres crisp, and make the most delicious open-faced sandwiches using the Napoleon Warming Rack Baking Stone. Made from cordierite ceramic, this multifunctional stone is the perfect size for the Rogue Series 425 Grills or larger and adds to the oven-like capabilities that Napoleon Barbecue Grills are known for. The natural surface doesn't retain odors and flavors. Like your favorite cast iron frying pan, this stone will season over time, creating a non-stick surface and making it more effective. It is recommended that you hand wash your Warming Rack Baking Stone by hand, with warm water, once completely cooled. Avoid soapy water and scrubbing. Whether you are baking fresh or frozen pastries, warming or toasting buns, baking cookies, breads, hoeur d'oeuvres or desserts, the Warming Rack Baking Stone ensures the best results. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Use the Warming Rack Baking Stone to heat and toast buns for perfect burgers and hot dogs, keep your hors d'oeuvres crisp, and make the most delicious open-faced sandwiches
- Improves oven-like performance in barbecue grills
- The perfect size for 24-inch (70 cm) or larger barbecue grills
- How to clean: hand wash your Warming Rack Baking Stone by hand, with warm water, once completely cooled
- This baking stone will season over time, creating a non-stick surface and making it more effective
- Avoid soapy water and scrubbing
- How to use: Preheat the baking stone on the warming rack of your barbecue grill
- Whether you are baking fresh or frozen pastries, warming or toasting buns, baking cookies, breads, hoeur d'oeuvres, appetizers or desserts, the Warming Rack Baking Stone ensures the best results
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.