Add the perfect touch of spice to your next grilled meal with the Salt and Pepper Grinder Set from Napoleon. Large and luxurious salt and pepper grinders feature a matte, soft-grip surface that is stylish enough for the table and easy to clean when cooking gets messy. The high-quality ceramic mechanisms are built to last for years. Use the top adjustments to produce coarse or fine seasoning.
- Easy to fill, unscrew the top adjustment screw and remove the top ball grinder. Fill the chambers with your favorite seasonings including Himalayan Pink Salt, Mixed Peppercorns, or even your favorite spice blends
- Stylish black and white matched set, you know which seasoning is in which container, no guessing
- The high-quality ceramic mechanism will last a lifetime
- The silky, nonslip surface is stylish enough to go on the table with meals and easy to wipe down when things get messy
- Season meals to perfection while cooking and add the perfect finishing touches after cooking with the Napoleon Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
- Sumptuous matte, soft grip surface makes use comfortable and easy for large or small hands
- Easily adjust the texture of the salt and pepper (or any other seasonings you like), from coarse to ultra-fine, with the top screw adjustment
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.