Storage Drawer Waste Bins
No mess. No clutter. A waste and recycling bin pull out that can double as storage as well as a paper towel drawer for easy cleanups.
Anodized Aluminum Handles
Provides increased protection against corrosion and wear for greater longevity.
Seamless trim provides versatile and flawless installation.
Napoleon Stamp Detail
A subtle and stylish detail that lets you know you have Napoleon quality components.
- Soft closing hardware prevents wear and noise from slamming when in use
- Anodized aluminum handles proveide increased protection against corrosion and wear for greater longevity
- Durable Stainless Steel construction ensures a long life
- Seamless trim provides versatile and flawless installation.
- Perfect for storing your favorite Napoleon Grilling Accessories and spices and provides a location for waste while enjoying cooking at an outdoor kitchen
- Single 8-inch top drawer with waste bin drawer below
- This set of drawers with a waste bin is an ideal part of a perfect, custom, outdoor kitchen
- HEIGHT 27.75 - inches (70.5 cm) WIDTH 19.75 - inches (50 cm) DEPTH 23.50 - inches (59.5 cm)
||27.75 in (70.50 cm)
||19.75 in (50 cm)
||23.50 in (59.50 cm)
||31.80 in (80.77 cm)
||27.20 in (69.09 cm)
||29.70 in (75.44 cm)
||89 lbs. (40.36 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.