The space conscious OASIS 100 Modular Island Kit is perfect for any outdoor living space, providing the perfect amount of storage and workspace along with the full-sized, 500 Series 32-inch gas grill head. This unit comes with a propane tank storage cabinet that features a rollout for easy propane changes. Each cabinet is built for durability, featuring stainless steel and carbon colored, powder coated, galvanneal. Fully customize this workspace by selecting your own countertop in the material and finish that matches your style. The hard work is already done and all necessary specs are provided. OASIS Modular Island Kits are easy to install. There are knockouts for electrical, gas, and water, as well as easy-to-level feet. Create the perfect outdoor kitchen experience with loads of convenient storage and a durable finish that will handle anything the elements can throw at it.
- FUEL STORAGE AND CHANGE: Propane storage cabinet safely stores propane and features a rollout for fast and easy fuel changes
- LUXURIOUS OUTDOOR KITCHEN: The wing-shaped OASIS 100 Modular Island Kit with a full-sized, 500 Series 32-inch gas grill head.
- VERY DURABLE: Stainless steel doors with powder coated galvanneal steel cabinets are durable and stylish
- All necessary specifications are provided for easy customization of the countertop. Countertop is not included.
- EASY TO INSTALL: There are self levelling feet and knockouts for electrical, water and gas making installation easy anywhere
- INCLUDED BARBECUE: The 500 Series 32-inch Gas Grill Head features 48,000 BTU's, 5 stainless steel burners, 532in total grilling area, JETFIRE ignition system
|Main Cooking Area
|525 (75 x 45 cm) 32 burgers
|Total Cooking Area
|525 sq.in (3,386.25 cm )
|Side Burner Included
|50.83 in (129.10 cm) 60.51 in (153.70 cm) with lid open
|87 in (221 cm)
|32.68 in (83 cm)
87 in (221 cm)"
50.83 in (129.10 cm) 60.51 in (153.70 cm) with lid open"
32.68 in (83 cm)"
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.