Designed exclusively for the Napoleon TravelQ 2225 portable gas barbecue grill, the TravelQ Stand for 2225 is a collapsable stand that makes barbecue grilling on the go as easy as it is to barbecue at home. The lightweight TravelQ Stand for 2225 folds nearly flat for easy and out-of-the-way storage. It opens up easily and locks in place for safe and stable support of your favorite portable gas barbecue grill. This stand features built-in leg stabilizers specifically for the TravelQ 2225 model to ensure secure use while cooking wherever you may be. Keep your barbecue tools close at hand with the integrated tool hooks and stable storage shelf. Wherever life's adventures take you, the durable TravelQ Stand for 2225 will be there. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Lightweight and easy to open and close the TravelQ 2225 Stand folds nearly flat for fast and compact storage
- Keep your BBQ grill tools close at hand with the integrated tool hooks
- Ideal for camping, a day at the beach, RV-ing and even as your barbecue grill stand for small patios and decks
- Exclusively for the TravelQ 2225 Portable Gas Grill
- This stand can double as a tabletop and is specifically shaped to securely hold the TravelQ 2225. The leg-holders can double as cup holders
- It opens up easily and locks in place for safe and stable support of your favorite portable gas barbecue grill
- The integrated storage shelf is great for everything from spices and sauces to napkins and buns
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.