To ensure the continued high performance of your Electrolux vacuum, you should use a genuine Electrolux Belt. This long-life belt will keep your vacuum running smoothly and efficiently, leaving you with a cleaner home. Like all our vacuums and accessories, this belt was built with you in mind.
- EL43 0 0 A UltraActive
- EL4325A UltraActive Turbo
- EL6986A UltraSilencer®
- EL6988E Oxygen®
- EL7 0 63B UltraSilencer® DeepClean
- EL7 0 83ASG UltraOne® Signet
- EL85 0 1F Versatility
- EL7 0 63A UltraSilencer® DeepClean
- EL7 0 8 0 ACL UltraOne® Classic
- EL7 0 85ADX UltraOne® Deluxe
- EL85 0 2F Versatility
- EL43 0 5AZ UltraActive DeepClean
- EL7 0 66A UltraSilencer® Delux
- EL85 0 5B Versatility
- EL43 0 0 B UltraActive DeepClean
- EL6984A UltraSilencer® Green
- EL7 0 61B UltraSilencer® DeepClean
- EL7 0 62A Oxygen®
- EL7 0 7 0 A UltraOne
- EL43 0 7A UltraActive DeepClean
- EL6988EZX Oxygen®
- EL7 0 6 0 A UltraSilencer® DeepClean
- EL7 0 61A UltraSilencer® DeepClean
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.